PÛRA Carbon is an acid washed, phosphate-free, virgin, activated carbon made from the highest select grades of bituminous coal and specifically designed for liquid phase applications.
- High adsorption capacity
- The lowest ash content of any carbon on the market.
- Dust free - RO-water rinsed and hydrated.
- Ideal for the most delicate invertebrates.
- Maintains high resistance to mechanical degradation.
- Convenient to implement, comes with a 6" x 12" 300-micron media bag.
PURA Carbon is the media of choice in fresh and salt water aquariums to remove large quantities of organic impurities, residual medications, colorants and odors.
Available in two sizes:
|696640004074||900 mL induc. sealed jar|
|696640004104||1.00 L induc. sealed jar|